Bucks County Business Attorney
- Harris Comfort Companies – Fuel Storage and Distribution/Commercial and Residential HVAC
- KPI Companies – Commercial, Industrial and Residential siding, roofing, and snow removal
- DCH Contractors – building and renovation, commercial and residential
- Bucks Thyroid – healthcare
- All Service Abstract – Title agency
- Mike Kobithen Roofing & Insulation Inc.
- Estate Disputes
Est. of Seitz, 414 Pa. Super. 656; 598 A.2d 1336 — appeal to Pa. Supreme Court denied
- Shareholder Rights
Roland Estate v. Roland Investments et al. — Phila. Common Pleas #101102629
- Commercial Leases
Juliano v. Frankford-Quaker Grocery Co. et al.
Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Commercial case of the month
- Guardianship contest
Appointment prevented — In re. Dooley Bucks Co. Orphans Court #2007-0227
Right to arbitration LeMunyon v. American Security Insurance Co. — 1978. U.S. Third Circuit C.A. affirming U.S.D.C. E.D. Pa (Arbitration barred)Restrictive Covenant Advanced.
Neurological v. Graziano et al. — #04-00618 Montgomery Co. Common Pleas (TRO under restrictive covenant denied).
Holloway et al. v. Sovereign Exploration Associates Intl. Harris County, #2007-71979 Texas District Court-admitted solo Pro Hac Vice (TRO denied)
- Unjust Enrichment
Roland v. Bank of America USDC ED Pa. #2:10cv-00359
- Loans and Agency, Loan versus Investment, Liability of Co-borrowers
Donner Financial v. Auto Tags by Maverick – Bucks County Common Pleas # 2014-02002, Affirmed PA Superior Court 2017.
- Goettner v. Linden and Tumy
adverse possession and tacking – BCCP2003-01268
Representative Transactions & Activities
This is a representative sample of the many types of business transactional services we have provided, to a seller or purchaser (and sometimes a guarantor).
- Sale of Background search data provider – (to national competitor)
- Sale of DME Supplier – (to publicly held company);
- Sale of controlling interest in IT engineering firm – (LB)
- Regional food wholesaler to restaurant industry- (to larger regional competitor)
- Mergers, sales, and buybacks of Healthcare Practices– family practice, dental, cardio, thyroid, psychology, Chiropractic
- Sale and lease of Fuel Storage facility
- Sale of misc. manufacturers
- Sale and merger of Commercial and Industrial Groundscare companies;
- Sale of Retail food, bakery, ice cream and custard;
- Sale of Pest Exterminators;
- Sale of Waste Disposal business and operating site;
- Sale of Auto painting, repair and accessory services;
- Sale and lease of Hair and Nail Salons;
- Sale of auto gas and service station;
- Sale of construction businesses
- Reorganize relationships between sister or affiliated companies.
We handle other less common commercial activities such as:
- Sale or assignment of Franchises – transfer and original
- Sale/lease of Commercial Real Estate – for investment or ancillary to business
- Private Detective License Application and Renewal;
- Minority Business Ownership recognition;
- SBA Loan closing;
Contact Us Today
Learn more about our firm and our approach to business law, asset protection, estate planning, and real estate matters, contact a Bucks County business attorney at the Olen Law Office in Fairless Hills now by calling 215-943-5343.